Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VR/AR Glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

asorensen

Okay, I got this idea after watching angry video game nerd and the virtual boy, now I was wondering where I could buy cheap small LCD screens (don't need to be color) and I attach them to a special headset and make it so a user can plug into a secondary monitor outlet and get a 3d image of the game they're playing, or even a USB port.
Now I know some may say its impossible or hard, but I'm willing to put my time and effort towards developing it.

Interfacing Nokia 3310 screens with a Pic is fairly easy, and they are available on eBay very cheaply.
There's a starting point.
Also, you might like to google 'Tomytronic 3D' to get a bit of a feel for the idea.

Are you just talking about video goggles? THat are like a TV but in goggle form?

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back