Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voltage regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

bananasiong

Hi all,

can i know how to use a voltage regulator? i've ask my friend, and they said that just touch a cap from the i/p to ground and the other ont from o/p to ground. Is it that simple? i just want to know the way to use it, it is not used in my project :D

bananasiong said:
Hi all,

can i know how to use a voltage regulator? i've ask my friend, and they said that just touch a cap from the i/p to ground and the other ont from o/p to ground. Is it that simple? i just want to know the way to use it, it is not used in my project :D

It's pretty well that simple, just two capacitors to prevent instability - but the rest of the design still needs to be suitable though!.

http://www.onsemi.com/pub/Collateral/HB206-D.PDF#search='voltage%20regulator%20handbook'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back