Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voltage regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

femodee

hello,
i am a final year student and i want to build a self switching voltage regulator using lm 100 integrated circuit.please i want you to help me.
i want a schematic diagram and list of components required and thier equivalents.thank you very much.

What is an LM100? I couldn't find it in 3 datasheet search engines.

Frequently an integrated circuit manufacturer has a complete application circuit on the datasheet, even including a pcb drawing and parts list.

Don't post the same question to 3 different forum...
Anyway, this IC is pretty old linear voltage regulator - like 723 - but i not recommend to build an SMPS.

femodee, You will NEVER Find the Equivalant Part to what is shown in the schematic I posted. But typically if you replace the transistors with common types, like 2N3904's and 2N2906's, the circuit will work.
Than adjust some of the resistor values to optomize it.

audioguru Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:17 am Post subject:

What is an LM100? I couldn't find it in 3 datasheet search engines.

If you look at this Previous Post of mine, You will see the Data Sheet.

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/help-on-how-to-get-a-seminar-topic.16232/

I find it really funny how BAD the internet is, Especially for Searching OLDER Electronic Parts.
Am I ever Glad I Kept all my OLD Data Books.

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back