Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voltage problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working with wireless electricity transfer.I am getting open circuit output voltage about 11v dc after converting it?but when I give this to a load like a led the voltage is dropping drastically to 2v and current is only 50-60ma?what is the problem that voltage is dropping drastically and current is also low? I need to charge a mobile with this but it is not working?

You just learned why coupled coils are wound on ferrites or iron; not air.

Make sure your receive coil is adjusted to be resonant at the same frequency as the transmit coil.

May be current is too weak so voltage and current drops after a load. Heard that wireless electricity transmission has no more effiency.

And may be such wireless electricity transmitter device will not transmit enough current to charge cell phone.

Attachments

• Rakibul Raju.jpg
    Rakibul Raju.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Google Thevenin's equivalent circuit. The internal impedance of the circuit is made up of coupling efficiency (among other things) which in air and at low frequency can be quite high.
Even at higher frequencies, if the load current is sufficiently high enough, the losses across this air gap can still be high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back