Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voltage Level Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dpaulovich

I have an anemometer that outputs 0-2 vdc. I want to monitor that voltage and alarm when the voltage falls below 1.5 vdc.
Does anybody have a circuit diagram with parts list.

Thanks
Dan

I have an anemometer that outputs 0-2 vdc. I want to monitor that voltage and alarm when the voltage falls below 1.5 vdc.
Does anybody have a circuit diagram with parts list.

Thanks
Dan
Welcome to ETO, Dan.

tronitech's advice is good. Also, try googling "Opamp comparators", they are the easiest to understand and construct.

**broken link removed** The link will give you a good overview of voltage comparators. If anything in the link confuses you just ask about it. Scroll down to Comparator Operation as that is a good example of the circuits you want, then move down to Input Offset Voltage And Hysteresis and note what is done. If you really need a drawn circuit after reading the link just ask.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back