Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voltage indicator help

Status
Not open for further replies.

spankey666

Hi all. i am a relatively newcomer to the world of electronics and i am trying to find info on a voltage indicator that measures from 150v to 300 v
i came across a circuit by extensive googling that measures 400v (see attached image) but my lack of knowledge means i cannot get my head around how to convert this to fit into my requirements. i have found a calculator on this forum, but cannot understand it at all :(
any help would be greatly appreciated
Sarah
**broken link removed**

why not use a multimeter?? in addition to voltage, you can measure current and resistance also (if it is a basic multimeter) ...

yes, i found a small program online that works out the values for a voltage divider . 10 leds will be more than sufficient. i require an indicator of voltage rather than an exact measurement.

Valve (tube) applications such as TV's radios etc. Photomultiplier tubes. Electron microscopes. Sputtering systems. RF transmitters. Residual gas analyzers. High/Ultra High Vacuum gauges Stuff, I'm intimately familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back