Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voltage drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

labellep

I'm running a 6 cell electrolisis. I'm taking 12 DC 20 A. I am putting trought 6 cell to create a voltage drop of of 2V per cell.

What I'm wondering is how to create a 12dc (car Battery) drop to 2V so I can run just 1 cell.

Thanks

Just buy a single lead acid cell.

The problem with going to a 2v lead acid cell is I need my car alternator to charge the cell. If I can use the exiting 12V car battery it would be better. how would cow magnets drop my voltage?

Thanks

I'm ashamed of myself. :eek:

The problem with going to a 2v lead acid cell is I need my car alternator to charge the cell.
A switched mode power supply, is probably the best way.

If I can use the exiting 12V car battery it would be better. how would cow magnets drop my voltage?

Thanks
He's taking the p1ss.:D

I hope you're not bothering with an HHO generator, they're a waste of time and money. It's much better to buy a smaller diesel car or convert it to LPG.

Last edited:
Here is a pdf on the product I'm using it just about equals platinum for gas production at a fraction of the cost. check it out

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back