Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voice to text conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo146

salam, i want make a project which convert the voice into text.. using dsp or microcontroller. plz help me out... how can i do this....?

Actually the condition in this project is , not to use pc.... means we can use lcd to display message. n i dont have idea to program it.. i have to take information about how to recognize the voice usign dsp .....!

My suggestion is getting your algorithms working on a PC platform (no hardware to build) then seeing if you can port them to a much smaller microcontroller design. If you can't get it working on a PC then you'll never get it running on a microcontoller. Also which microcontroller do you have the tools to work with?

but ibm viavoice is software.... and also it is text to speech.... any other ideas on speech to text.... i am using dspkit c6711.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back