Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voice synthesizer chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyho

I am currently doing my solar charger with storage level indication through 7segment and an output voice of storage level. I am currently facing problem in the sound synthesizer circuit where i need to find the suitable chip for my project.

I have read up some chip such as AD74111, AD7880, AD7868 and BU6922KV. All these chip are not suitable to be used and i have out of resource to find the chip. Is there any other options that i can go on?

I need to find a way to pronounce the sound correctly using any chip that available.

Google: voice speech chip

Lots of options.

ken

This may be a bit of overkill, but it would definitely do that task, have a look at
Official homepage of TalkBotBrain.com
you can just load your words in from a wave file and tell it which word to play via a serial command.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back