Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voice recorder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rescue1

I want to build a voice/sound recording circuit that when triggered will play its pre-recorded sound through an amplifier circuit.The amplifier circuit will have a relay on the input so after the voice/sound recorder is played,it will switch back and resume normal operation from it original input.I have a few circuit ideas in my head,but am unsure which voice/sound recording chip would be best suited for the job.The sound is only a few seconds long,so it does not need much memoy.Mostly what I am looking for is a chip that has a output that will change the relays inputs to the amp.,when the voice chip is activated.Any ideas??,thanks for the help... :D

ISD chips can do this. Nowadays ISD is formerly WINBOND.

Attachments

• isd_984.gif
    isd_984.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,273
Thanks for the reply,I will check into that IC.Is there an output on it that will go high when it is playing so I could trigger another circuit.No big deal if there isn't,I would have to just build another circuit to do that task.Thanks again... :D

Winbond sold the Chipcorder line to Nuvoton:

**broken link removed**

Ken

Will I get any other way of making a device which can re-record the voice and it should be capable of playback.

Just activate the amplifier simultaneously with the playback button. Plan a 100 to 200ms delay for the message when recording.

Boncuk

i was thinking about this too... i see on schematic aux in. Can i use line level signal on the aux in instead of mic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back