Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voice recognition system..for security system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popeye

Hello,

Sorry,i'm just want to share and get ideas about my project.Here, i need to design the DAC part of voice recognition system for security system.I want to get some ideas, about this task..are there some features that can be implimented at the DAC part?..I'm feel worried,because my scope of the project is so limited.Hopefully,anyone in this forum can help me solve this problem.Thanks.

Your question is nonsense so far. Please restate and say what you need to do, and the basic ideas of how you intend to do it.

Sorry,i leave this forum for a very long time.Well,after the last seminar,i still have to do this project.I'm realize that voice recognition system, do not need the DAC part.But,i need to implement this part in voice recognition system.Due to this matter,i need to convert the digital signal form into the analog signal form back.It seems likely the voice recorder and feedback function.Can anyone help me to design this part of circuit and how do i implement or attached with this system?..i'm also been adviced to do not use any of ic chip in my DAC design.Sorry,for the poor and broken language.TQ.

Of course. But first you must speak the password loudly and clearly into your computer. Don't worry, there is a microphone somewhere on your computer. It may be on the back of the tower so you may have to speak louder than normal. The password is "homework". Say it over and over again until the system responds.
Once the password is verified, full schematics will appear on your screen. A folder will be created on your desktop with working source code in it.

Do you want to use voice recognition, or speaker recognition?
Voice recognition identifies a word.
Speaker recognition identifies who is speaking the word.

Voice recognition identifies a word.
Speaker recognition identifies who is speaking the word.

Who taught you that?

Oznog said:
Do you want to use voice recognition, or speaker recognition?
Voice recognition identifies a word. Speaker recognition identifies who is speaking the word.

I know it as "speech recognition," whereof there are two forms: speaker-dependent, and speaker-independent speech recognition. The latter is more difficult because it takes into account nuance, dialect, and intonation of a multitude of speakers. A speaker-dependent system is easier to train because of the greater uniformity in speech patterns of the individual.

Corey

According to Wikipedia (not necessarily correct), he is wrong. It says speaker and voice recognition are different names for the same operation.

Talking about speech recognition I think of "master's voice". A dog has a built in "speech recognition system". If the master doesn't call him he'll ignore orders - at least mine do.

Well, depending on what ever you are trying to do, the easy way would be to hook up your system to a computer.
Get it (computer) to process the voice (for starters, try Visual Basic and Microsoft Speech SDK -- many voice recognition examples available online) and perhaps output to the parallel or serial port (which would then carry over to the required electronics performing needed tasks).

Of course, this is just a shot in the dark. Don't know what you're attempting either.
-Omar

As long as the Master System Disable phrase is "My name is Werner Brandes. My voice is my passport. Verify me." This project is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back