Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voice recognition project using RSC364

Status
Not open for further replies.

baddman

Hi,
I am currently doing my final year project about voice recognition security system using RSC364. Actually I'm intended to use HM2007 but I saw a post here said that the shipping cost is too much for shipping it to my country.

I would like to ask someone knows about RSC364, do I need to pre-programme into the ROM of this chip? Does it require assembly programming to make this chip functions?

Thank you.

Hi there,

I am also doing the same project based on voice recogntion security system for door opener.

So what these ppl suggest me to write a code in C or VB for the speech recogniton and perform the related task. So like if u could elaborate me more about ur project then may be we can help each other

Hi, Emantra

I am designing and constructing a voice recognition security system to light up LED. If it works, probably I will improve the system to open a door, output voice to speaker etc. This is a stand-alone system and it is not interfacing with a computer. So, I think I would not need to write code in C or VB.

I hope that we can help each other about our project too. So, can you elaborate more about your project?

I am doing a project on speech recognition using the microcontroller which then has to open or close the door.
but the problem that i am facing is that i am pretty new in this field.

so here is what my speech recognition ckt has to do
1. maintain a database of 2 or 3 person sound of two command OPEN and CLOSE.
2. when the authorized person speaks on the mic saying OPEN or CLOSE has to turn on the DC motor.
3. if an unauthorized person speaks to the mic then generate a buzz sound.

when these task were performed by the microcontroller then it has to dirive a DC motor in order to open or close the door. for this purpose i have thought to use the H-bridge.

and also i got this site which contains and 8051 like microcontroller that works with in-built speech recognition technique. so i hope that this might work.

here is the link: www.sensoryinc.com

and also i am posting a h-bridge figure for u to be more clear.

Attachments

• h_bridge_978.gif
    h_bridge_978.gif
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,589
Emantra said:
What is this DPDT relay? And does this work?

If u could explain these to me, then I'll be very thankful.

DPDT is "Douple Pole Double Throw", two changeover switches controlled by a solenoid - it's a VERY common relay, and you can use it to reverse a motor.

As you're opening and closing a door, presumably you have "limit switches" to stop the motor when it's fully open or closed?. Because of this a DPDT relay, protection diode across it, a driver transistor, and a base feed resistor are all that you need to open and close the door.

DPDT RELAY:

Attachments

• dpdt_708.gif
    dpdt_708.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 1,205
  • 7195a_big.jpg
    7195a_big.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,166
In the circuit of the H_bridge posted by Emantra, can u guys help?

What is the use of the Q1 and Q2 transister?

Can't we just input the signal to the Q3-Q4 and Q5-Q6?

Emantra said:
I am doing a project on speech recognition using the microcontroller which then has to open or close the door.
but the problem that i am facing is that i am pretty new in this field.

so here is what my speech recognition ckt has to do
1. maintain a database of 2 or 3 person sound of two command OPEN and CLOSE.
2. when the authorized person speaks on the mic saying OPEN or CLOSE has to turn on the DC motor.
3. if an unauthorized person speaks to the mic then generate a buzz sound.

when these task were performed by the microcontroller then it has to dirive a DC motor in order to open or close the door. for this purpose i have thought to use the H-bridge.

and also i got this site which contains and 8051 like microcontroller that works with in-built speech recognition technique. so i hope that this might work.

here is the link: www.sensoryinc.com

and also i am posting a h-bridge figure for u to be more clear.
I too working on the same project can u plz help me

My location is Tamilnadu ,India......can you suggest me a place where i can get the RSC364 kit easily...........and help me with the price....

8051 based speech recognition

hi,
I don't know much about using RSC364.
I want to design speech recognition using 8051 mic.
can anyone provide me any information regarding this.
how feature extraction is carried out?
Whether it is possible to implement an HMM and Viterbi algorithm in Microcontroller is possible?

If anyone could explain these to me, then I'll be very thankful.

Last edited:
hi,
I'm currently doing a project in Voice Detection in Telephony using IVR(interactive voice response)... we are basically concentrating on human voice detection..
Can anyone suggest recent applications on voice detection & recognition...

Thats frightening, to be able to code a speech recognition system and not know what a DPDT relay is, times have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back