voice recognition need basic things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parth86

I want to make robot that operate according to my voice I know I need to matlab code for voice recognition I want to ask which basic things should I know before to start I think i should've knowledge about digital signal processing but don't know which topic should have read I have read little theory about DSP(FFT DFTand so ) which topic is used for voice recognition so please suggest me how to start

hmm.. who said you need matlab?

I know some ICs can do that. some modules can even store a set of commands on board. Last time i looked at those was more than 5 years ago. i am sure there are some great stuff if you google about it...

hmm.. who said you need matlab?

I know some ICs can do that. some modules can even store a set of commands on board. Last time i looked at those was more than 5 years ago. i am sure there are some great stuff if you google about it...
thanks for reply I tried on google I found Hm2007 Ic I just don't want to make project but also want to learn how to recognition voice of men so I want to learn theory and then want to make practical so if you have experience in voice recognition give me some idea which topic of digital signal processing should i used how to filter my voice

Micorchip has a **broken link removed** for use with its dsPIC processors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…