Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voice recognition chip....

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspil

Hye, I'm Aspil. I'm developing a standalone voice recognition security system. I'm from Malaysia. The problem is I cannot find the best IC suit for this project. Can anyone help me suggesting what IC/chip should be use? Actually i'm looking for chip other than HM2007, because it's hard to get it when u live in Malaysia.

yeah, I knpw that HM2007 chip is $10 but the shipping cost is $70..
I think I want other alternative, so, I hope you guys can help me..
Do you know any dsp chip that can be used for voice recognition project? I'm running out of time here....

In DSP you'll have to write your own recognition algorithms which will take quite a long time for perfection. Instead why not use devices which are already perfected for the purpose?

As I mentioned above, Sensory manufactures 8051 like microcontrollers with in-built voice recognition capability. It is available easily in most parts of the world through their distributors.
Check out **broken link removed**

Thank you for your information. I've read the description of the product(RSC-364) from sensoryinc, and I believe that chip is designed not to be able to interface with other microcontroller. In my project, I use Motorola 68HC11E2 microcontroller as the main brain. Does that RSC-364 suitable for interfacing with Motorola microcontrollers? One more thing, do I have to programme that chip using sensoryinc own source code? If so, then I should have the development kit together with that RSC-364,right?

RSC300/364 itself has microcontroler built into it. You don't need to interface any other microcontroler with it. This microcontroller has voice recognition capability, general purpose I/Os and external memory bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back