Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voice recogination ic

Status
Not open for further replies.

gondu

i am finding for the voice recogination ics other than HM2007 series and easily available in market if u have any sol. than help me

I think you're asking if we know of any good voice recognition ICs. If that is what you're asking then I'd like to point you in the direction of the VR Stamp Toolkit. I've not used it myself but there was an article on it in December 2007's issue of Elektor Electronics.

Check it out: **broken link removed**

Brian

gondu said:
i am finding for the voice recogination ics other than HM2007 series and easily available in market if u have any sol. than help me

How about a dsPIC, might be a somewhat advanced project. What do you need it for?

dsPIC

blueroomelectronics said:
How about a dsPIC, might be a somewhat advanced project. What do you need it for?

is there any schematics that i can refer??...im doing -command by voice-(if i say 'left' the robot will move to the left)

Last edited:
Yeah dsPIC. You need a controller anyways, a dsPIC could be voice recognition and controller logic AND a motor controller!

Oznog said:
Yeah dsPIC. You need a controller anyways, a dsPIC could be voice recognition and controller logic AND a motor controller!
At the same time? Really? Maybe I'm thinking of a different kind of motor controller.

Well, it can decide what levels to drive the motors at and generate the PWM for it. It can't actually drive the motor with the pins. You need a transistor driver to amplify the signal and handle the inductive spikes from the motors.

Oznog said:
Well, it can decide what levels to drive the motors at and generate the PWM for it. It can't actually drive the motor with the pins. You need a transistor driver to amplify the signal and handle the inductive spikes from the motors.

Nevermind. FOr some reason I was thinking a motor-driver was a time-sensitive task so it couldn't handle other things. That's only for things like current monitoring and BLDC commutation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back