Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voice ControL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elecman2000

I want to control a car through voice, I found voice recognistion IC HM 2007 that can record 40 commands, the problem is that this chip has no security, How can i make the Control with my voice only ? Can any one point me to somewhere to start from, How is Voice Print is Made ??

That's not your biggest problem with that chip; it also has no memory. You have to connect SRAM to it for it to work. (Here's the datasheet for the HM2007.)

That's not your biggest problem with that chip
I have another problem, i want to interface it with microcontroller but i cant find any info about sending data Protocal that HM2007 has ? i will use PIC 16F877a , am I blind or there is no any info about that in the data sheet

You must be blind because the IC is practicaly made of digital I/O ports.

Some of the possibilities for interface are:
S1, S2, S3 in conjunction with K1, K2, K3, K4 (the 4 K port addresses are for digital interface, they must be specified by a seperate pin to control data direction.)
SA0-SA12 these are used for the external memory address, but you could design the system to go through microcontroller to get to the external memory, this would allow you to share data with the microcontroller if needed.

I would go with the S1-S3 and K1-K4 pins for control since this is what they were designed for in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back