Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voice activated tv remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjc

I am building a voice activated tv remote and need some help with the schematic. I also am not sure what type of ic chip i will need. I have been looking around on the internet and have found a couple of chips but am not sure what kind I need. I saw that someone else on this forum was building one a while back and thought I would see if someone could help. If anyone could give me any information it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 8)

bjc said:
I am building a voice activated tv remote and need some help with the schematic. I also am not sure what type of ic chip i will need. I have been looking around on the internet and have found a couple of chips but am not sure what kind I need. I saw that someone else on this forum was building one a while back and thought I would see if someone could help. If anyone could give me any information it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 8)

Come on now... the remote was invented to make us lazier, now your working on a way to not even have to move your fingers? :lol: j/k, it's a good idea.

Anyway, I just jumped at the opportunity to crack a joke. I can't actually help you. Sorry. :(

Rain

There are plenty of voice recognition chips out there... but they will cost you.

Find a suitable chip, then build up the schematic around it... it will completely depend on the IC you decide to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back