Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voice activated FM transmitter which transmits at 160.7 MHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

chikedef

help: voice activated FM transmitter which transmits at 160.7 MHz

l wish to design a voice activated FM transmitter design which transmits at 160.7 MHz. l intend to implement my design using two or three transistors that is oneor two for amplifying and the other as part of the colpitt's oscillator. the transmitter has a range of 100m hence transmitts less power.

the transmitter must transmit only when someone speaks, the microphone, in this case an electrect is to be used as the transducer otherwise it must be in an idle state

Last edited:
frequency

my partner is designing the receiver. thats the frequency l was allocated by the regulatory authority. if you can help how do l go about it?

my partner is designing the receiver. thats the frequency l was allocated by the regulatory authority. if you can help how do l go about it?

Check out radio amateur 145MHz designs (and go from there) - a crude 'bug' type circuit will NOT be suitable, and would not comply with the licence requirements of the allocation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back