Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VlSI DESIGN FLOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parth86

hardware is implemented and tested with the help of programming language and tools
hardware specification
functional design
functional verification
logic design
logic verification
circuit design
circuit verification
layout design
layout verification
fabrication
testing

I try to explain please check out me If anywhere I am wrong and correct me

whenever we want to design hardware first we need to know the specification of hardware . for paper work I have tool quartus and I know little bit about verilog and IF i want to design processor so first i need to know the specification like memory bit alu bit, counter bit etc then we create logic like logic for alu , counter next we write code verify by the simulator that the logic is correct or not then we create rtl view we create circuit diagram and verify by the simulator same we create layout design and finally sent to fabrication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back