Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vizio help PSU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWil

I have a Vizio 32L that is two years old, the amber "Vizio" logo goes from amber to white and back to amber after a couple of seconds, no power to screen no clicks from the PSU. I inspected the PSU for bad or leaking caps and all looks good. The main board is about a year old it was replaced by Vizio due to sound problems. I was wondering if anyone has had this problem and knows the fix. I read several threads about the "amber only" symptom being cured by placing a diode or resister on pins 2 & 3 on U26 of the mainboard but this is not the issue> The tv was working fine one day and dead the next with none of the typical problems I have read about . I would appreciate any direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back