Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Visual Basic Program Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYTan

Hi.I have Questions in writing codes for visual basic program. How to write the code for the program to show the value of current temperature and sensed temperature and ect. What should I "Dim"? I need guide point ty. Your help will very appreciated.

get started first by learning to code in Basic. you can do this in a few hours.
then it will be easier for you to understand visual basic tutorials.

Hi.I have Questions in writing codes for visual basic program. How to write the code for the program to show the value of current temperature and sensed temperature and ect. What should I "Dim"? I need guide point ty. Your help will very appreciated.

The dimension of the variable wholly depends on the data coming from the sensor... But a byte is slower on a 32 bit system than a long...

I just use integers... and longs..... If you need to convert to a double, then start with a double...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back