Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"Virtual scope via soundcard" need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubison

Hello everyone,

First of all excuse me for my poor english thats because english is not my mother language and its really hard for me to express myself sometimes.Anyway i asked to build a virtual oscilloscope for my graduation project. I need to write a program which displays the data and i need to use my pc's sound card as the input device. Basically it will be a program which reads the input via soundcard and outputs it on da screen.

Do you have any recommendations? Which languages i can use? Any help will be perfect for me basically...

Thanks.

PS: I know i want loads of things for my first post but im quite desperate. :)

What is your background in? Do you know how to program? Do you understand how a CPU communicates with other components inside a computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back