Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

vintage ignition analyzer CO-2600 circuit diagram required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderchild

A friend has asked me to tinker with his vintage engine ignition analyzer CO-2600 which is faulty, I've started from the top by checking the voltage on the power supp,y smothing condensers and its like 500 mV on one and 3.5 V on the other (dual supply I think) so obviously after 30+ years they are shot, I've got a diagram off him but its not very good resolution and I can just make out parts and hardly see any values. Does anyone have a diagram for this unit that thery can email me please ? I've been round the net and there are none (except for those ripoff sites selling them for what the machine is worth anyhow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back