Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

video transmitter and receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

theone3nu

i want to do a project on wireless vide transmission and reception in the range of nearly 1 km. so please help me by giving me ciruit details.
pls give me circuits so that i can do my project.

I'm not entirely certain that this would be a suitable hobby project. To transmit a signal for a distance of 1 km probably requires a license. There are many Amateur Radio operators who transmit video signals. Go to www.arrl.org for information on getting your first license and resources for home brewing you own TV transmitter and receiver.

Papabravo said:
There are many Amateur Radio operators who transmit video signals. Go to www.arrl.org for information on getting your first license and resources for home brewing you own TV transmitter and receiver.

Not much help giving him an American license site, although you have no way of knowing where he is as he hasn't filled his location in.

There's already a similar thread elsewhere in the forums, presumably it's yet another coursework project from the country where everyone seems to ask to have their projects done for them!.

iam doing project just for demo. not for legal use. so pls give me ciruit details. pls help me in my project construction.

theone3nu said:
iam doing project just for demo. not for legal use. so pls give me ciruit details. pls help me in my project construction.
I'm not sure what "doing project just for demo" means. In the US, my only frame of reference, turning on a transmitter without a license, and doing the demo would be illegal, and could result in fines and/or jail time.

You might want to tell us where you are located and what you think the relevant legal authority would have to say about your "demo". Many countries on this planet take an exceedingly dim view of what you are proposing. I would tread carefully if I were you. Like so many posters from around the world you should feel free to ignore any and all good advice you might receive.

As for actual circuits I'm afraid I don't have any, but the reference I gave you is still a good one. The problem is you have to do some actual work to get what you want.

thanks for reply. iam from india. i will take care about all those matters. but pls help me in finding circuits.i want to transmit a video signal from camera atleast upto 100 meters

we have taken permission. my college principal will take care all those matters. pls help me by giving circuits. anybody help me pls.

need some help to with the video transmitter/receiver.
i am building a bot i have already the schematics for the control but need help with the video transmitter. so i can send the GERBER file to print in PCB.

sal said:
need some help to with the video transmitter/receiver.
i am building a bot i have already the schematics for the control but need help with the video transmitter. so i can send the GERBER file to print in PCB.
send me any details.

This sounds like a school project so I won't spell it out for you (and others shouldn't either) but if you aren't expected to build the actual transmitters, why not use wifi enabled cameras and a highly directional antenna. People are reporting good signal strength (line of sight) at over 10 KM with decent antenna designs. I don't know the costs in India but in the US and EU, the prices on that kind of gear is pretty low. there are tons of antenna designs on the web that can be built for very little actual cost. google is your friend.

this are the schematics for the control of the servos.
but i still need to build lights (with LED's) and the video transmitter/receiver.

Attachments

• TWS 434.gif
    TWS 434.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 313
  • rws434.gif
    rws434.gif
    13 KB · Views: 445
philba said:
This sounds like a school project so I won't spell it out for you (and others shouldn't either) but if you aren't expected to build the actual transmitters, why not use wifi enabled cameras and a highly directional antenna. People are reporting good signal strength (line of sight) at over 10 KM with decent antenna designs. I don't know the costs in India but in the US and EU, the prices on that kind of gear is pretty low. there are tons of antenna designs on the web that can be built for very little actual cost. google is your friend.
I thought you were interested in designing and building the actual circuitry. This would be a good alternative if you are more interested in the application.

sal said:
this are the schematics for the control of the servos.
but i still need to build lights (with LED's) and the video transmitter/receiver.
Those integrated receivers and transmitters are hardly capable of video transmission. In any case what frequency band do they use? Are the servos you are using the typical hobby servos for RC control or is this something else?

theone3nu said:
we have taken permission. my college principal will take care all those matters. pls help me by giving circuits. anybody help me pls.
College principals aren't allowed to do that here. I guess India is the place for RF research. No need to worry about the FCC, the dean will do it. LOL

Papabravo said:
College principals aren't allowed to do that here. I guess India is the place for RF research. No need to worry about the FCC, the dean will do it. LOL
i want that video transmitter and receiver circuits. pls post those circuits.

Papabravo said:
Those integrated receivers and transmitters are hardly capable of video transmission. In any case what frequency band do they use? Are the servos you are using the typical hobby servos for RC control or is this something else?

that transmitter and receivers that i post are not for the video transmission. they ar only for the control of servo motors (by RC)
i need help finding a schematics of a circuit that can broadcast to a remote TV.

like does bots of the bomb squad :) they go the bomb and send video images of the bomb and are controlled by a remote station (RC)

sal said:
that transmitter and receivers that i post are not for the video transmission. they ar only for the control of servo motors (by RC)
i need help finding a schematics of a circuit that can broadcast to a remote TV.

like does bots of the bomb squad :) they go the bomb and send video images of the bomb and are controlled by a remote station (RC)
hey thanks for posting rc control but i want video transmitter circuits. pls send me.

Papabravo said:

yes the servos are the typical hobby servos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back