Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Video signal types...Help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electronic boy

SUBJECT: Video signal types...Help me !
Hi,
I want Advanced complete information guide (Reference) about
all video signals types, such as: YPbPr , RGB , COMPOSITE VIDEO signal, S-Video and so on.

The guide must talk about the following subjects:
=====================================
*Definitions for all video types & signals.
*The difference between them.
*The methods of conversion (information).
*The characteristics of each signal.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Any member can help me...please, don't forbid me
from your help.

Thanks . . .

hi,

I did a project two years requiring the information you are looking for.

There is a lot of video data on the web, try a google search for the points you are interested in.

Regards
EricG

Sorry,
The general information on web pages is not enough to build a strong data base about this subject.

hi,

The web is the largest information data base the planet has ever seen, are you seriously telling me that the information you are seeking is not available???

As I explained in my previous post, I found detailed information on ALL the topics you have listed.

What search engine are 'using' and what search criteria ??

EricG

Last edited:
Dear : ericgibbs,

I used "Google" search engine, but may be I can't write the correct "key words" !!

If you have the detailed information on ALL the topics you have listed exactly, please help me to find them.

Note: If there exist "PDF" files, that contain information about this topic, please tell me.

Thanks.

hi,

I have just searched google for 'video signal types', there is enough detail and information to satisfy your requirement.

If sometimes your search does not retrieve the information you want, just try
editing the search criteria.

For example, 'video types & signals' try 'video signal types' got the idea?

Eric
try this as an example: https://www.datapro.net/videodoc.html

Last edited:
Electronic boy said:
I used "Google" search engine, but may be I can't write the correct "key words" !!

If you have the detailed information on ALL the topics you have listed exactly, please help me to find them.

Note: If there exist "PDF" files, that contain information about this topic, please tell me.

Thanks.

**broken link removed**
(Understanding Analog Video Signals, available in pdf via the same link; "Broadcast and Graphics Analog Video Signal Structure)

**broken link removed**
(video basics,available in pdf via the same link)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composite_video

From them links you may link to many more

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back