Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Video Signal Rolling Eliminator

Status
Not open for further replies.

costasnews

Hello To All
I Have A problem With My Samsung DVD-HR734
The Player refuse to play normaly ORIGINAL DVD disk with rate 8 (Adult)
When the player reads the disk the picture on Tv start To Rolling from
upside to down Behind the rooling ''effect" the picture is clear
but i canot see normaly

Did Anyone Know how to build a simple cirquit with RCA In-Out
to eliminate the rolling from the picture but not to loose the colors

Thanks

Hello Thanks For Reply
What do you mean with repairing ?
The DVD-R is New and the Tv play fine those disks with simple DVD Player
I don't understand It

Building a corrective circuit is not the answer. The problems exists within the DVD player itself. Check your PML settings. And what's this 8 rating (Adult) thing? Are you trying to watch an ADULT HARDCORE DVD disc? Sure seems like it!!! Now that I think some more about your comments, perhaps the Parental Management Level feature is the underlying culprit and is set too high so it ignores such material for viewing by underaged audiences. Are you an underaged audience? Do your parents know what you are up to? God's watching you!
Read about your possible situation here: http://www.dvd-replica.com/DVD/vmgpml.php

Last edited:
HA! The little kid doesn't know the password so he can't watch the dirty movie.

Wait a minute. He didn't say it gave a warning nor that it asked for a password. It must be busted.

It may not give a warning screen. He'd have to access that screen via the menu setting and then go from there. Thing is, will Mom or Dad give up the password?;) He could tell them the DVD is a human biology/physiology disc!:eek:

LMAO! :D:D This just might be the funniest thread yet in these forums. Some of the members here were recently scouring around, looking for funny threads to post in the ****-Chat forum and here we have someone who thinks their DVD player is broken because the Parental Management Level is set to the max so he can't watch his video nasty! Good one!

Last edited:
The kid wants to know about the birds and the bees.:D
I guess he doesn't have an internet connection.

Is that the error you get when the parental controls are in place? I thought it simply refused to play the disk.

It sounds like a macrovision problem but that was with tape. I wonder if this p orno disk was copied from a tape somehow. a sync corrector should solve the problem but that seems extreme just to watch some forbidden dancing. I guess if the laddie learns something other than new positions it's good.

From what I gather according to what he states, the television's picture is off sync from him trying to play an ORIGINAL DVD disk with rate 8 (Adult). That tells me to suspect the PML feature and what level it's set at. It doesn't appear to be a copied disc by what he states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back