Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Video inversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

manjunathgn

Dear All,

I hav some video data and need to invert the signal. I hav a video data -2vpp and need to invert this data to 2vpp. Can anybody suggest me some good video amplifiers which can do the job. I hav some nosie along with -2vpp and need to retain the noise and after inverting the signal

Circuit diagram also appreciated.

with regards
Manju

If your video is composite that has sync pulses with it then you need a fairly complicated circuit so that the sync pulses are not inverted.

When pay-per-view on cable TV was analog its scrambling inverted the video sometimes (it also removed some of the sync pulses). It was fun to make a circuit that unscrambled it.

Thanks For the reply,
Mine is raw video from a radar, I was trying to use AD829 from analog Devices. I was able to invert it buy feeding the ip to inverting terminal. But there is a dc shift of abt 1.0 to 1.5v.

If your signal has a negative voltage then the output will be a positive voltage. Add an input offset voltage (through a resistor) to reduce the output offset voltage.

Attachments

• video inverter.PNG
    video inverter.PNG
    13.2 KB · Views: 158
hi,
Thanks fr reply. But i had rigged up in the same as u had sent ..but no luck. And more thing is my waveform i.e rise time is also not good.
I want circuit ver i can vary the dc offset and gain separately using different pots. Here in my circuit both gain n offset are varying ven i vary the pot connected at feedback resistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back