Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

vibration sensor magnetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherazi

i want to implement a vibration sensor that has a amgnet attached ona spring and a coil that gets the magnetic flux change converted to current. and then the current is amplified and a relay is switched... but i cant find the coil and the magnet piar anywhere from internet... i dont know what is this components special name etc.. but i have some oics that i would share if some one knows the name or some supplier plz tell me its name or from where can i buy this, the blue one is a coil .

Attachments

• Photo0102.jpg
    Photo0102.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 146
  • Photo0103.jpg
    Photo0103.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 156
  • Photo0104.jpg
    Photo0104.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Photo0105.jpg
    Photo0105.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 157
When the images are opened all I see is an out of focus blur. Are there any part numbers on the existing sensor? Board marking designations? Anything at all that labels it? Again, the image quality is really poor.

Ron

the image quality is really poor.

Ron did you forget to put your glasses on :D

Hell i thought i must have forgot to put my glasses on, but then hold on i dont wear glasses.

Blur???? that an understatement, my eyes still wont focus properly after looking at the ............ well i cant say photos ?????

What i guess it could be is a magnet on a spring and a reed switch or hall sensor mounted close to detect the vibration.

I think the "blue one" is an inductor and has nothing to do with the spring and magnet.

Pete.

Last edited:
I thought the blue thing was an inductor designed to pickup off the movement of the magnet on a spring. Yeah, the images made my head hurt. :) I was trying to be nice.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back