Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VHDL project ideas--- plz help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wanted to do this with a micro controller, direct digital RF synthesis, there are a few micro controller chips I've seen that have PWM outputs on a PLL frequency multiplier high enough frequency to reach just bellow the FM broadcast spectrum modulation would be done by tweaking the system clock. I know it's been done with FPGA logic before though, there are some software only RF front ends that use FPGA's and direct digital synthesis.

I've always wanted to do this with a micro controller, direct digital RF synthesis, there are a few micro controller chips I've seen that have PWM outputs on a PLL frequency multiplier high enough frequency to reach just bellow the FM broadcast spectrum modulation would be done by tweaking the system clock. I know it's been done with FPGA logic before though, there are some software only RF front ends that use FPGA's and direct digital synthesis.

That's a cool idea, With the advent of mixed signal FPGA devices RF on a chip is no longer a pipedream.

thxxxxxxx fo the reply... but i need a project that have along vhdl code like the microprocessor... so could you suggest any other projects plz... also do u think making traffics light controller using vhdl is good idea and if yes could u help me find useful link for it... cuz i am new in vhdl coding... and i really appreciate ur efforts :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back