Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VERY URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOTX

hi, im currently in my last year in college majoring in Electronics Technology, more precisely towards microcomputers. We are currently building and testing a minimal system (8086/8088 uP , ROM and RAM devices ... the whole dealy ...). And this is where the problem comes in. I need to find a final project for next semester (my last one). but it MUST include my minimal system. Can anyone give me any ideas (please elaborate on such as: what would be needed, what would be the general idea like which module will do what). Thank you in advance.

I've heard a lot of about these RF id tags ? it sounds really interesting but can anyone tell me HOW or IN WHAT WAY can i include the minimal system ? (voice/fingerprint recognition doesn't sound half bad either)

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. and im sure i will find help here because i really need an idea SOON. (very soon lol)

ps: for a project, i will have 15 weeks (on/off) to build it.

Try to make an simple alarm sistem that takes an picture whith an camera.

Fingerprint scnaing and reconition wod need wery complex algoritems to work.You wod ceratnly need an DSP for that.

what about the RF id tags ? what would i use the minimal system for ? for the verification of the tag ?

thx for the link, there is alot of ideas.

However i am still required to include my minimal system in any projects i will choose ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back