Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

very simple and low cost transmitter and reciver

Status
Not open for further replies.

meysaminter

hi
i want to build very simple and low cost transmitter and reciver that works in 20 meter in radio frequency.(with no IC or very very cheap IC)
thanks for any help

20 meters ( 14.000 to 14.350 MHz ) is a licenced ham band. Theres lots of circuits on google - try the 'pixie' transceiver its a lot of fun. The IC is a simple cheap audio amp chip

I think meysaminter was asking for a transmitter that can be received from 20 meters away.

meysaminter: I personally have built many transmitters, but no receivers. could you simply use a small, battery-operated radio as the receiver?
-Der Strom

for receiver you can try the bellow
**broken link removed**

the same tiny transmitters were available long before i have purchase don ebay, but couldnt find it now.

for receiver you can try the below
It is the IC used in cheap cell phones. It has fairly high distortion and fairly poor stereo separation.
I am glad to see that it has RF AGC so it is not overloaded by strong local stations but then its sensitivity for distant stations is reduced because its input is not sharply tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back