Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Very Low Frequency Amplifier ideas needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi gang,
I have a project working well to which I would like to add wireless. My machine has a sender which generates a sine wave that is used for measurement. Frequency of the sine wave is all that is important.
Using a 400mhz tx/rx module from Rentron, I have made the circuit work when driving the transmitter with a clock signal - I can get various readings across the air as I vary the frequency of the clock.
Now, my problem: The transmitter needs 5v square wave signal to drive it. My sender generates from 1mv @ 1hz to 300mv at 25hz.
Would someone here have an idea on how to design an amplifier that will do this?

Thanks a million!

- a -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back