Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

very cool (and helpful) game

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachtheterrible

if you have problems remembering the color coding of resistors this is the game for you. if you don't, ah well, its a cool game neway. try it youll like it :lol:

Attachments

• when_resistors_go_bad.zip
    506.9 KB · Views: 230
i got bored 2day and decided to play this game. my top score is 20250 BEAT THAT :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

i gues i should have explained that from the beginning :oops: . its space invaders, but u hav to know the resistor colors, you're down @ the bottom of the screen, and the resistors r moving bak n forth across the screen, n u hav 2 shoot them. but the twist is if its a yellow resistor, you have to hit 4 to shoot, if its a red resistor, you have to hit 2, etc. its fun :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back