Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vero board layout for quick fabrication

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.james

DIY Layout Creator version 3 is here https://code.google.com/p/diy-layout-creator/

I commend it to you as a very easy program to master and use .

The program is for Windows however Linux users may be able to run it . I Use Puppy which makes me root or administrator if you like . I found by downloading the Windows version 3 and extracting the directory there is a script in there that will run the program perfectly for you .. Called " run.sh" -make it executable if necessary and run it .

Take not you must have the java JRE (Java Runtime Environment) installed but most people do I think . Its written in java .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back