Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

verify failed at address 0000h with IC-Prog

Status
Not open for further replies.
cucamunga said:
I finally program it !!!!... but the thing is when i turn it off for awhile the last program is erased !!...any ideas why??...do i have to leave the pic with the power supply for avoid erase it?
can anyone recommend me a compiler ??.. easy-to-use and with MACROS easy-to-use support.

Hi
did you verify the code ?

Hi
now you get doubt on fuses i was trying to cover all the steps and had to withdraw my second instllment because of your postquoted below. i didn't want to teach or offer tutorial to someone-without asking for it
cucamunga said:
Thanks you very very much Sarma for your tutorial, here are the news:
1.- still does not work, the MCLR is 11,9V when i click "program all"...i think that is enought.
2.- i really dont know the problem... could be the .HEX and the fuses??

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back