Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Verify Error at 0000H for uJDM Progrmmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

amady

Anybody can help me about this case..

RCD Programmer

If i use RCD programmer it can work or not...

**broken link removed**

no, again that's programmer that uses your serial port to feed itself off...
It might work with the charge pump (according to the text).
But why not build a programmer with a power supply of it's own? much more reliable.

i have also built a JDM programmer and uses a IC prog software and serial interface.

first, it sometimes work, sometimes not. then i isolated the 5V supply and used a 7805 in the VCC pin of the pic, and programming is now always successful

Check that each output has a good 5v or 12+v and that it switches smoothly from 0v. I have also found that a very small cap on the data, and clock line helps.

Kent

I would've built 200 p16pro40's by the time you guys get your jdm to work :roll:

kentken said:
If this type of programmer don't work, why do guys still try to build them?

They do work, but they are very machine dependent - due to the simplicity (crudeness?) of the design. This is why WinPicProg doesn't support them, I don't consider them reliable enough - I get enough support emails as it is!.

The JDM programmer is really a very clever design, it's certainly unusual, and quite hard to figure out how it works - it's very confusing!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back