Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

vending machines

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomparker

can any one give me a link to, or tell me how vending machines work, the more detailed the better, i would like it to involve the steps from when the money is put in, till when the product is produced, all the mechanics and electronics needed, logic gates etc, would also be appreciated.

Well since these machines are pretty secure, I think you might have a rough time finding the diagrams and info that you need, unless you go to vending maching training class or something. Sorry I'm no help.

Electro mechanical devices programmed to take but not to give, the rat-a tat-tat of payout reaches many ear's, designed to encourage more punter's to this flashing colourfull hole in the wall machine that will keep your input and give no output to satisfy the addicted, the casual punter's may spend loose change into the flashing box that generates over a period enough money to afford the pittance given to the gambler.

Schematic diagrams/ cct's/ are not readily available but who need's them anyway!,... pcb's that govern the machine's are not fault finded but replaced if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back