Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

vending machines anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheila

hi! does anyone know how to make this? or at least the block diagram? we have this for our project & i don't know where/how to start? pls? really need help :(

thanks for taking some time to read this..

do you need to kno ho wthey work or just the computer part??

if its just the computer part. i cna help you there send me a pm, as the stuff is at home and i'll forgot to post it

If it is just the part about take coin, wait button press, dispense soda, etc. Then a simple state machine will do what you want. I had to design the state machine and then build the entire thing in 512 bytes total while I was in school. Draw a picture, it is much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back