Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VD364 for voice powered micro controller based wheelchair

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohsinans

Plzz help me out..!!! i want all the details of VD364, regarding its availability, cost etc..we r using VD364 as a voice recognition system in the micro controller based wheelchair,,also if anybody can come up with a better and economical option..???

If it can understand the human voice that means they have full use of at least their mouth muscles, tongue control of a small joystick would be significantly more reliable and economical.

actually i want to make it necessarily voice controlled, thats whhat our project guide asked us to do. Newasy can any1 suggets any IC which can take input as human voice and give a certain logic output depending upon what is said. We jus need to have 4 different forms of inputs ie. left, right ,forward, backward, which would be taken as inputs in the IC

can any of the company help us with the free samples of vd364?? sites for online shopping of vd364 n its approx cost????

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back