Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VCO with 40-65MHz output

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgmunky

hi all
does anybody know if it is possible to buy a voltage controlled oscillator with frequency outputs between 40MHz and 65MHz..if not any ideas on how to buid one... any advise on this would really help...
thanks

hi all
does anybody know if it is possible to buy a voltage controlled oscillator with frequency outputs between 40MHz and 65MHz..if not any ideas on how to buid one... any advise on this would really help...
thanks

From the site that JimB posted. Here is the data sheet for one that would cover your range. https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2008/11/POS-75.pdf

There is no way you could build a similar circuit for less costs and less space requirements.

Lefty

Lol, I wonder who the marketing genius was that came up with the prefix POS ?

Oh well, I might as well copy and paste my response over on Electronics Lab.

It's pretty easy to build one.

Just use an FM transmitter but increase the inductance or increase the capacitance to reduce the frequency.
Long range FM transmitter | Circuit Project Electronic

You haven't given enough information i.e. what's the input voltage, do you want a squarewave or sinewave output?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back