Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VCO and LFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

djstumerch

I have breadboarded a VCO capable of producing four wave shapes. I have attached the schematic. I want to know how to I could modulate the signal with an LFO before it gets to the output. I want to create it as a separate module and connect it like a modular synth. The VCO as two outputs phono and a 2 way terminal block but I'm not going to have the two way terminal block in the finished product. I don't know how I would connect the LFO so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Stu

Attachments

• VCO.png
    VCO.png
    250.7 KB · Views: 148
  • LFO.pdf
    5.7 KB · Views: 246
I have also been looking at midi to cv converter to add control to this oscillator but that look a little out of my league just yet. So I thought I could possibly add a ribbon control like the Korg Monotron has. I have attched the schematic as I don't know where the ribbon control is? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• monotron_schematic-1.png
    monotron_schematic-1.png
    537.4 KB · Views: 161
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back