Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

varibale voltage a -50 % input value

Status
Not open for further replies.

splvolts

just found this site, havent even had a chance to lurk yet :D
I am trying to change a mass air flow signal to the ecm, basically a quick way to lean out the fuel mixture, example would be a mass airflow sensor
@ cold start would send a postive voltage of 1.2 volts to the ecm, then it would drop to .92 - .90 volts after warm, i need to build a module that will always alow the basic cold start value of 1volt, after a cold start i need it to reduce the signal to half or one quarter the signal to the ecm. so if the mass air flow sensor is sending out 2volts i need this module to take that signal and reduse it to 1.2 volts. i would like to make the output value adjustable from 100% to say 25% from the input value, but it needs to be variable at all times only after 1volt.
cheers
spl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back