Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Variable software pwm 16f84 (a)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N_Tesla

I would like to find some code on internet for software pwm on 16f84(a) and i would like to be able to change duty cycle with for example 2 buttons connected to pic. One for increasing and one for decreasing pwm duty cycle for example.

Anybody hlp me?

;)

Hi there,

As far as I'm aware the Pic16F84(a) doesn’t have PWM although I might be wrong.

Also the Pic16F84 is now an obsolete part and people have gone over to the 16F627 & 16f628.

l'll the best

Pete

Yes but i have a wanderful tutorial in my own language and i learn basics of pic microcontrolers with it and it is design for 16F84(a).

It doesnt have harware PWM i know this. I asked about software PWM. A lot of examples i found on internet but none for variable software PWM.

So thah i could control with 2 buttons the duty cyle of software PWM not yust program one value in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back