Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

valves for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Nigel Goodwin said:
I suspect younger people probably don't know about what the valve numbers mean! :p

well you're wrong...some of us know much more about valves than about transistors! :)

3v0 said:
For a few seconds I was thinking about why you were attempting on unload valves as in water or gas valves.

LOL you are talking about tubes.

First good chuckle I have had all day! Needed that :D

... and my immediate thought was valves in a car engine. It's sort of on the brain cos I've had to adjust the clearances on mine very recently!

Brian

Valves that have broken pins are unlikely to be wanted by anyone, especially considering shipping costs.

Also valves that are really old may no longer be very good.
Over the years they can lose some of the vacuum in them, degrading the quality.

And used tubes are definately "iffy", especially if you can't test them for performance.

European = North America (According to me 1964 GE Manual.

EF22 = 7G7
EB34 = 6H6
EF37A = 1620
EF36 =6J7
EBC33 = 6Q7-3

Gary
Thunderchild said:
to mention the first few:

BVA - X143 (EF22 - MULLARD)

MULLARD - EL32

MULLARD - EB34 (X2)

MULLARD - EF37A (x3) + 1 WITH BROKEN CENTRE PIN