Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

valve control of water pump using microcontroller with relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

sikhwei

I doing my final year project. I am busy designing a fountain involving electrically controlled valves and lights and one big pump to blast the water. We only controlling around 15 electronic valve by using relay.All need to continue doing fancy patterns in a nice sequence, all electronic.I have to use a controller board.What I really want to know is what controller can handle this as I need to be able to turn on and off approx. 15 switches in a specific sequence.I can look on the net for any similar things, please post or email me .I need suggestions on what microcontrollers I will need. I am hoping for a PIC 16F877A. The thing is, I don't actually know too much about PICs, and I am So, i hope that somebody would kindly send us the useful information on which PIC recommended and how we can control it.Thanks.

A 16F877 will be fine, you might check my PIC tutorials, the first of which flashes LED's in patterns, basically what you want. It's really a very simple procedure.

I doing my final year project. I am busy designing a fountain involving electrically controlled valves and lights and one big pump to blast the water. We only controlling around 15 electronic valve by using relay.All need to continue doing fancy patterns in a nice sequence, all electronic.I have to use a controller board.What I really want to know is what controller can handle this as I need to be able to turn on and off approx. 15 switches in a specific sequence.I can look on the net for any similar things, please post or email me .I need suggestions on what microcontrollers I will need. I am hoping for a PIC 16F877A. The thing is, I don't actually know too much about PICs, and I am So, i hope that somebody would kindly send us the useful information on which PIC recommended and how we can control it.Thanks.

Since i got one water pump which power output is 120W,current=1A,capacity 84L/min , need AC power to run, if i not use PIC to control my relay to turn on my valve, can I directly use PIC to control water pump motor,but I heard that AC motor difficult to control.Thus , I hope someone kindly recommend me use which method to control. Thanks.

control of water pump motor using microcontroller

Since i got one water pump which power output is 120W,current=1A,capacity 84L/min , need AC power to run, if i not use PIC to control my relay to turn on my valve, can I directly use PIC to control water pump motor to blast water ,but I heard that AC motor difficult to control.Thus , I hope someone kindly recommend me use which method to control. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back