Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Value of resistor in this circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyler440

I am working on an Amplitude modulated light beam receiver.

I found this circuit:

vk7mj_optical_rx1.gif

What should I use for the value of Resistor f (Rf)?

and

For Cf should I use a 2pF trimmer?

I would say that Rf should be the same as the other circuit, namely two 10megs in series...

If you are interested in this topic, look up KA7OEi's web site. I took Chris Long VK3AML flying when he visited Clint in Utah, and helped Clint in setting the mountain-top to mountain-top world's distance record.

Last edited:
I would say that Rf should be the same as the other circuit, namely two 10megs in series...

If you are interested in this topic, look up KA7OEi's web site. I took Chris Long VK3AML flying when he visited Clint in Utah, and helped Clint in setting the mountain-top to mountain-top world's distance record.

Thanks Mike, that sounds like a lot of fun breaking the record, my goal is 2.7 miles from a nearby peak to my house, but eventually, I want to go 30 miles from a rocky mountain (squaw to be exact) to denver.

KDØWHB !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back