Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vackar VFO Design Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty_47

Komrades,

I need help in understanding Vackar VFO. I searched on google, but all I found was some circuits with no listed formulas. Wikipedia article is a joke. I hear that Vackar VFO is the most stable discrete oscillator. If anyone know anything about it, please share.

Thanks

Last edited:
Since the Vackář is a variant of the Colpitts oscillator, you should be able to begin with the same formulas. Keep the same general range of reactance, and similar capacitance ratios and you have a good starting point.

Take a look in amateur radio publications, particularly ARRL Handbooks. July 1997 QEX magazine may include an article on that design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back