Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

V-I converters

Status
Not open for further replies.

stzarov

hi everybody..we are required to design a voltage to current converter which will give an output of 0-20mA for the input of 0-10 V.we also want it not change with different resistance,i.e we want the current not to change with changing load line..do you have any ideas ?

AD694

Attachments

• ad694.gif
    ad694.gif
    29.2 KB · Views: 347
it seems quite challenging,we can only use opamps and/or bjt's,could u simplify that design a little bit ???

stzarov said:
hi everybody..we are required to design a voltage to current converter which will give an output of 0-20mA for the input of 0-10 V.we also want it not change with different resistance,i.e we want the current not to change with changing load line..do you have any ideas ?
Do you mean 4-20ma output, which is a common scheme for transmitting analog data, and which is shown on the schematic Sebi posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back