Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VÉDELEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

tambi

Kedves Fórumtársak!
Tisztelettel megkérlek benneteket, értessétek meg velem a melléklet működését.
A vázlatocska alján bejön a három fázis egy elosztódobozba, "N" (kék)nélkül, egy nyomorult kis földelőszonda vezetékével (zöld), majd "szétválasztódik" PE és N-re. Az N a három fázissal egyetemben átmegy a Fí relén (áram-védőkapcsoló), a PE pedig nem megy sehova, megáll az elosztódobozon belül. Az elosztó kismegszakítói után következik a gerincvezeték, melyről ágaznak le a különböző fogyasztók; motorok, hegesztő berendezések elosztódobozai. A fogyasztók 5 pólusú dugóval csatlakoznak az elosztó dugaljába, ami N, L1, L2 és L3 van bekötve. Sajnálatos, hogy a fogyasztónak általában nincs N bekötési helye, csupán a zöldsárga földelés, ami a burkolatával van összekötve, így sem nullát, sem földet nem tud kapni. Némelyik egészen komolyan ráz...

Jól van ez így, vagy valaki fordítva ül a lovon (az is lehet, hogy én...)?

Köszönöm szépen a segítségeteket!

Attachments

• VÉDELEM.pdf
    19.3 KB · Views: 174
I dont think that many here on ETO speak Hungarian, I certainly do not.

But Google translate offers this:
***********************************************************************************************************************
Dear Forum Members!
I respectfully ask you to understand with me how the appendix works.
At the bottom of the sketch, the three phases enter a junction box, without "N" (blue), with the wire of a wretched little ground probe (green), and then "separate" into PE and N. N passes through the F1 relay (circuit breaker) along with the three phases, and PE does not go anywhere, stops inside the junction box. The circuit breakers are followed by the backbone, from which the various consumers branch off; distribution boxes for motors and welding equipment. Consumers are connected to the distributor socket with a 5-pin plug, which is connected to N, L1, L2 and L3. It is unfortunate that the consumer usually has no N connection point, only the green-yellow ground that is connected to its enclosure, so it can’t get either zero or ground. Some shake quite seriously ...

Is that okay, or is someone sitting on the horse the other way around (maybe I ...)?

Thank you very much for your help!
***********************************************************************************************************************

JimB

I don't know what the electrical code requirements are for Hungary, but here in the US, (but it's been a while so my info may be out of date) if the junction boxes are connected to each other with solid metal conduit, then a ground wire (PE) between boxes is not needed. But if the connection is with flexible conduit, then a PE conductor IS needed.

Reading between the lines, I can see that this could be what is being shown on the drawing with the assumption that the conduit just isn't shown. The incoming PE from the ground rod is bonded to the box, and from there, bonded to all boxes with solid conduit. The drops to the motors are done with flexible conduit due to the vibrating nature of the motors, so a PE conductor is added to tie the motor frame to the local box.

I guess Hungary has the same electric standards as the rest of Europe, then all metal boxes, motor chassis and panels etc. need to be properly connected to PE, and PE wire can only have yelllow-green color and cannot use other wire colors even if marked as PE color on the ends.
PE wire should be the same gauge as phase wires if they are up to 16mm2, then 16mm2 for phase wires between 16mm2 and 35mm2, then half of the phase wire crossection for phase wires above 35mm2.

I guess Hungary has the same electric standards as the rest of Europe, then all metal boxes, motor chassis and panels etc. need to be properly connected to PE, and PE wire can only have yelllow-green color and cannot use other wire colors even if marked as PE color on the ends.
Just for reference, as far as I am aware, earthing / PE cable can use a different colour, in the UK at least, as long as it IS correctly and clearly coded green/yellow at the ends.

Many earth bond cables are only ever colour coded at the ends - and such as armoured cable using the armoring as the earth bond has no colour coding for PE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back