Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using PIC18F4550 to drive a small vibration motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous123

I have a PIC18F4550 MCU, and I want to use the PWM signal to drive a small vibration motor, which requires 10V p-p AC supply. I was told that MC34119 audio amplifier would be suitable for this to be used between the MCU and the motor.

The amplifier requires a supply voltage vetweeb 2v to 16v. It has two outputs, with one being 180 out of phase from the other. The PWM signal from PIC MCU is 5V, and the amplifer outputs is almost double it;s input. so if I supply a 5V input to the amplifier, does this mean that the two outputs will be +10V and -10V? meaning 20V p-p?

has anyone worked with this amplifier? Any help would be greatly apprecited

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back